Hi! I am Holly, and here at my Blog I hope that you are encouraged and motivated to love your life fully. I hope to share messages of hope with you through my honesty. My mission is to build up women by inspiring them to be better through sharing life and learning together!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

We are five months...



I am really showing now...
I am at the five month mark and it is going by so fast. I am starting to feel the baby move, well I am feeling movement, that is really unfamiliar and I think it is our baby saying hello.... In November we will find out what we are having. We cant wait. We love all of you and cant wait to share with you more soon...

1 comment:

  1. I Love You Holly and cant wait to see You and Reed soon!!!!!!
    Love you lil Baby Barton!!

    ReplyDelete