Hi! I am Holly, and here at my Blog I hope that you are encouraged and motivated to love your life fully. I hope to share messages of hope with you through my honesty. My mission is to build up women by inspiring them to be better through sharing life and learning together!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My little nephew!

The last couple of days has been a rush of emotions and feelings. Late last week I rushed out of town because my sister was in labor and I was convinced that I was not going to make it for the birth. However, Little Clay had other plans and I made it there for every thing. It was amazing, and I was able to witness my sisters strength and courage. My love has grown for her and I am so proud. We are so excited to have little Clay here and Mia is especially excited to finally meet her cousin Clay. God has blessed our family and we are loving every moment!!

2 comments:

  1. Holly and Amanda,
    When I see the two of you I can't help but think of endless trips to va.beach, hours spent getting ready for school dances and pep rallys and crazy nights out in the sporty red van with your mom. It seems so amazing to see you two now as awesome wives and now mothers. I am so proud of both of you and know you are going to be blessed above anything you could ever imagine. I love you both very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh, I have been checking your blog hoping for pictures! YAY! I am so happy for you all. I almost cried when I read your post...I too love my little sis even more when she had a baby too...funny ;) Congrats to you all and I can not wait to meet the babies!

    ReplyDelete