Hi! I am Holly, and here at my Blog I hope that you are encouraged and motivated to love your life fully. I hope to share messages of hope with you through my honesty. My mission is to build up women by inspiring them to be better through sharing life and learning together!

Monday, January 18, 2010

Our Baby's Name


I wanted to announce our Baby's Name. We are so excited to be having a little girl. After a lot of thinking and planning we are naming our little girl.....
MIA GENEVIEVE BARTON, which broken down means: MIA(MEE-ah): Wished for Child, Beloved. GENEVIEVE(JEN-a-veev): Women of the people. I wanted a name that was strong yet delicate, and this seemed like a perfect fit. I hope that all of you enjoy sharing in our baby's name. The picture is a little preview of her nursery wall.. More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment