Hi! I am Holly, and here at my Blog I hope that you are encouraged and motivated to love your life fully. I hope to share messages of hope with you through my honesty. My mission is to build up women by inspiring them to be better through sharing life and learning together!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Snow, Snow, Snow


I just arrived back in NC, from the 2010 snow of VA. It actually came and I was stuck there for two day's longer than anticipated. However, I had a great time going to a business conference and visiting with my family. One special visit that I had was with my GREAT GRANDPARENTS. It was so good to see them and they are really excited about the baby. This weekend are my baby showers which are going to be a Blast. The biggest frustratin that I have it trying to sleep. Yikes, it is really hard. I toss and turn all night. However, I can deal with it. I am just taking it one day at a time. I cant wait to see many of you at my shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment