Hi! I am Holly, and here at my Blog I hope that you are encouraged and motivated to love your life fully. I hope to share messages of hope with you through my honesty. My mission is to build up women by inspiring them to be better through sharing life and learning together!

Friday, February 26, 2010

Waiting for Baby Mia



I have so many thoughts and emotions about being a Mom. You get pregnant and then you think you have all of this time, and you do but can you really get ready to have a baby? I am not sure, but I am trying to embrace it all. I am not really sure how many more days or weeks I have, but right now I am spending time reading and preparing spiritually to be a MOM. I have been praying and asking God to give me wisdom and to continue to strengthen my Marriage in this next season of life. It has been a really awesome time for me. I can't wait to bring life into this world, and to show her all the good that there is still left in it. Now the question is when, will that be???

2 comments:

  1. Holly, You are going to be such a wonderful mother. Your preparation both spiritually and physicially show how ready you two are for this next season. I can't wait to see you grow into this new role. Here's to baby girls in 2010! <3 Adrienne

    ReplyDelete