Hi! I am Holly, and here at my Blog I hope that you are encouraged and motivated to love your life fully. I hope to share messages of hope with you through my honesty. My mission is to build up women by inspiring them to be better through sharing life and learning together!

Monday, March 8, 2010

I am 2 CM


Hello Everyone!!!
I went to the doctors last Wednesday and they told me that I was 2cm. They said you should expect this to happen quickly, because of her angle and head placement. However, our due date is not until the 16th of March which is next Tuesday! I was really convinced that is was going to happen this weekend! However, it did not. My mom even came into town just in case. We had a great weekend spending some quality time together and laughing a lot. People, everywhere always ask, when are you due, and I say today, in hopes it will happen. However, I understand she will come when God and her are ready. When I went to the doctor they told me that I was carrying a lot of fluid which will make me feel bigger and swell. It is good for the baby, and the good news is that she said afterwords I would loose weight quickly. So right now I am reading, enjoying the weather and putting my Pillsbury feet up in the air as much as possible. Reed is really excited to, however he is working a lot to get hours off when the baby comes. It is so neat to be here in our lives and we can not wait to meet our daughter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment