Hi! I am Holly, and here at my Blog I hope that you are encouraged and motivated to love your life fully. I hope to share messages of hope with you through my honesty. My mission is to build up women by inspiring them to be better through sharing life and learning together!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Pregnancy News



Hello All,
This is my final pregnancy pic, which is after a long walk.....
I am so excited about our baby girl. As of right now Mia is still not here. However, I have had a great week and have been enjoying myself. I went to the doctor on Wednesday and I am still 3cm and a little over 80%effaced. Due to that and some other things I am scheduled at the hospital on Saturday!! Yeah Mia, we are so happy to meet you. It is so cool, because if she waits to come until Saturday, her birthday will be on the first day of Spring. It is going to be 70 here and sunny. I think it would be really neat to have here then. Spring is such a wonderful season, which signifies new life and new beginnings. Reed and I cant wait to start a family and be in this next season of our lives. Once again I am so thankful for everyone's support and love. To my family, You are so awesome and I cant wait to see all of you this weekend to welcome our Mia to the world!!! LOVE YOU...

No comments:

Post a Comment