Hi! I am Holly, and here at my Blog I hope that you are encouraged and motivated to love your life fully. I hope to share messages of hope with you through my honesty. My mission is to build up women by inspiring them to be better through sharing life and learning together!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Update


Well,
I went to the doctor on Wednesday and I am 3cm dilated and 80% effaced!! However, as many of you know that could mean so many things. I could go at any time or it could be a week from now! However, lets hope it is only days from now and not another week! I am staying busy and trying to enjoy my time with Reed. I am also napping when I want, reading when I want and just enjoying these days that I have all to myself....I cant wait until she comes... Mia Come Soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment