Hi! I am Holly, and here at my Blog I hope that you are encouraged and motivated to love your life fully. I hope to share messages of hope with you through my honesty. My mission is to build up women by inspiring them to be better through sharing life and learning together!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

First Week


Wow, has it really already been a week. All the days are running together. This week have been very tough, yet awesome at the same time. Reed and I, along with a ton of help from my MOM got through it with many laughs and a few cry's. Reed and I are tired, however we love Mia along with being parents. We are in awe of her and her personalty. She is such a sweet baby and really only cry's to let us know something is wrong. She has her second doctors appointment on Monday. We are trying to get her birth weight up. I love having a baby in the spring and am enjoying every minute of being a Mom. More to come this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment