Hi! I am Holly, and here at my Blog I hope that you are encouraged and motivated to love your life fully. I hope to share messages of hope with you through my honesty. My mission is to build up women by inspiring them to be better through sharing life and learning together!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Our Baby Mia... The story






Hello Friends and Family,
First of all I want to say Thank you, Thank you to all my family. I have never loved you more or felt more support from you all. WOW. The last week of my pregnancy my blood pressure was high,and they wanted to induce me. Saturday morning came and Mia still did not come so we went to the hospital for induction. There are many many details to this story, however the short version is that I was in hard intense labor for many many hours and got right to the end of the labor and Mia turned position. They tried to vacuum her out twice and she was stuck, not coming! I then had to do a C-Section right away. I had a very successful C-section that finally brought our baby girl into the world safely and healthy. We are just taking it day by day. We are so in love with our little girl and each other. This was all unexpected and different then what we planned. However, we have grown so close through it and are excited about our family. Our family is so awesome they were there with us through the whole entire thing. I feel so loved and am so thankful that every one came here and supported us through this!!! I will update more later....

1 comment:

  1. Holly she is so beautiful. What an awesome miracle! I am so proud of you and the courage you had going through it all. You have truly brought an amazing little girl into this world (Reed too ha ha ). Enjoy your family and your sweet new addition and when you find time shoot me an email with updates! Until then, I will be faithfully checking your blog :)

    ReplyDelete